The Trinidad and Tobago Fire Service (TTFS) continues activities this week in commemoration of Fire Prevention Week. The TTFS is collaborating with various Ministries, State Organisations and Non-Governmental Organisations to host a series of public education initiatives this week.
Here are some of the activities taking place today, Wednesday 09 October, 2019:
- Facilitation of public visits at the Mayaro/Rio Claro, Princes Town, Mon Repos and Siparia Fire Stations.
- A fire equipment display at the Arima Fire Station.
- A Fire Safety Exhibition at Chin Kit Park, Point Fortin Main Road, Point Fortin.
- Booth displays at Centre City Mall, 66 Rodney Road, Endeavour, Chaguanas.
- Lecture sessions at Early Childhood Care and Education (E.C.C.E) Centres, primary and secondary schools in Mason Hall, Tobago.
Members of the public are invited to visit the exhibitions for handy tips, view the creative displays, and participate in the exciting activities.
The Trinidad and Tobago Fire Service observed the commencement of Fire Prevention Week on Sunday 6th October, 2019 with a Church Service at the Montgomery Moravian Church, Bethel Tobago.
The service was conducted by Rev. Nevin. T. Lewis with the attendees under the command of Assistant Chief Fire Officer Andy Hutchinson. Present were all first division officers, other ranks of the second division, Auxiliary Fire officers and retirees of the Trinidad and Tobago Fire Service.
Story courtesy TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO FIRE SERVICE and MINISTRY OF NATIONAL SECURITY
Image courtesy TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO FIRE SERVICE